WE' RE SO TRENDY WE CAN'T EVEN ESCAPE OURSELVES



2.05.2009

In spite of everything, I must admit that my life is GOOD
Almost sixteen years I lived, and went through pain, desperation, joy, fun, laughter, company, friendship, love, lonelyness. For almost sixteen years I wanted to kill myself, get drunk, be better, be more beautiful, be cooler, be smarter, to acknowledge things I haven't, to learn, to speak louder, to visit places, to see things, to kiss boys, to but things, to listen new records, to be like someone, not to be myself, to give up, to carry on, to fulfill empy spaces, to get read of sensations, to reach sensations, to smoke, to eat, to breath cleaner air, to get closer to someone, to be far away from another, to fall in love, not to fall in love, to miss someone, to let thing's go, to be disappointed, to fly.
And even though I didn't win all the battles, didn't reach some objetives, every thing I've done turned out to be even BETTER.

No hay comentarios:

No Buses

No Buses
FOTOLOG.COM/NOBUSES CLICK